Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weirdest Day Ever

Ok I got sick, ya again :( I have a cold, things these days are really weird. So I was taking a walk with a friend and she was telling me this story about a car accident she saw last Saturday, and ok it was gross. It was raining so we were waiting under this place and she was telling me, when I started to get really dizzy, and I asked her to stop talking, but I don't think she noticed and continued. Then she looked at me and was like 'Nat are u ok? you look really pale.' I was like no, so she grabbed me and I was trying to say something (she told me I was just mumbling) and I blacked out, so these old men saw me and offered me a chair, as soon as I sat down I was completely ok. They got me water, but then a trike came and we left...I really didn't think I fainted as I don't actually remember blacking out, but ya apparently I did. Super weird, and my head is stilll aching, shock or something. Weird,........I haven't fainted for years, and then ugh................:-s

0 comments: