Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sundae

Okeeeyyyy, I have no idea what to post, but I haven't posted in a while, so here goes. Did I ever tell you that my parents are going back to Hungary? My mom is leaving tomorrow, and my dad in June I'm gonna stay here with Joel's parents. Tonz of crazy things are happening all the time, but I want to sleep. I woke up at 11 today but I'm still super tired and want to sleep more, later I'm gonna go to SM (a mall) with my mom and sister and brothers. I want to eat ice cream, but it's ok cuz i will :) in like an hour......ok sorry this post is sounding super dorky, if it weren't for the fact that I HAVE TO post I would delete it :P but anyhow. I love Mcdonalds ice cream, super yumo but since they are renovating McDonalds in SM, Jollibee icecream will have to do......ahh ok i willl, have a GREAT weekend and dont' get to fat!
Merry Chirstmas and a happy new year :)

0 comments: