Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Philippines


I moved to the Philippines 8 months ago (well it will be 8 months in 4 days) but I'm still not used to the fact that I'm actually living here. My life has been super different though, I met lots of new people, made new kinds of friends, done new kinds of witnessing, and other 'different' things. Here are some pictures of our vacation/witnessing road trip in July and August. Well we went on twice but I'll just compile it into one thingie.

The buutiful beach right behind the hotel



looking for a word time spot



word time, well they also buried Joel

 

 some witnessing

 
more witnessing



we went to another island



did some swimming



tanning



met some natives....ops they look like my brothers!

 
they made us wake up early--but who cares it's holiday!



 these two annoying guys wouldn't get the point that
I didn't want them taking pix of me!



even more witnessing



taking pix with the beach......vanity!



they don't have palm trees in Hungary!



I can't believe it was cold enough to wear longsleaves!


0 comments: