Monday, November 30, 2009

Smile :)

Always remember to smile, because you never know who's falling in love with it.



 Today, give a stranger one of your smiles.  It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. 


A smile confuses an approaching frown.

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.



The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. 


A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.




If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.

Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.




 A laugh is a smile that bursts. 

Smile - sunshine is good for your teeth. 

You're never fully dressed without a smile.  

If you would like to spoil the day for a grouch, give him a smile.



Extra: Hot Key: Fool-proof smiles

The keys of fool-proof smiles will enable you to keep a smile on your face and My joy in your heart, no matter how much pain or heartache you are experiencing.

--This post is more for myself since it's hard for me to smile :D
  

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Loved it! Makes me smile HUGE...I know where to come now, when I want and need to smile but don't seem to succeed. When I can't smile, a jewel like you does make me smile! thanks for your shine.