Saturday, March 6, 2010

On My Birthday!

Ok so today was my birthday and I woke up not knowing wat do to..only remembering that the night before I couldn't sleep till super late because I wanted to do art...ok weird that has never happened to me so I did art and then my mom took me out shopping and for a pizza (which ended up being spaghetti) but we got a free ice-cream..:D Anyway I'll skip the details.........so after we came home I did some school (ok I did school so my Monday could be free, not like I'm a school freek or anything) Than we ate...and had a Birthday Party...(I don't like parties if they're for me) but this one was fun and short (thankfully!)........and my parents gave me the sweetest card ever...I should post it, but I don't have a camera......So thats about my day...o ya and then I sat back down to do art and then decided to post as I haven't done so in a while. O ya last minor detail...I woke up with a happy birthday sign on my bed right above my head (hey that rhymed).

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

but Nalies don't ABANDON your blogging! Not completely! (big brown begging eyes with fluttering eye lashes) :D
I love to see you post

Natalia said...

srry by mistake i rejected a comment... and a nice one at that.... :( but i luv u