Friday, December 17, 2010

The Happiest Day Of My Life!!!

I FINALLY GOT MY GUITAR TODAY!!!
I'm like super duper scoper happy about it!!
It was expensive, but duh, that's why I've been saving up for it since March. And it's worth it. I love my guitar.
It's an Ibanez acoustic guitar. It's um....hard to explain, like brown, with black around the sides. Anyway I love my guitar!!! :D :D :D
Also we watched this cute movie called Ramona and Bezus, it's about this little girl, and ahh super cute. :)
Oh and one last thing to say.
I started working on this new blog thingie, well it's not my blog, but I kinda help contribute, (so far I made 1 post). It's Joel's blog, and Sam should post on it too...It's all about music..click here to see. Hope you like it. It's super awesome...................................................and that's all I have for today. So goodnight!
Feel the love ;)
Nat---

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

FEELING THE LOVE! Honey YOU HAVE YOUR GUITAR!! Weeeepeee I'm super happy to know!! :-* :-* I love you Nala!..you know Natalia is SUCH a pretty name -was just thinking. ~Answers to prayer :) I adore you Jesus!