Monday, December 6, 2010

Jesus Speaking

I remember every single sacrifice you have ever made for Me. Every single one. I remember them all, and one day I will remind you of them one by one and reward you accordingly. So never think for a moment that your sacrifices of love are unappreciated, just because you think no one on Earth really noticed. I’m there watching you‚ My angels are keeping an accurate record, and human eye hath not seen the special and beautiful rewards I have in store for you.
I reward each act of kindness, sacrifice, and unselfishness. Each such act creates a vacuum into which I can pour My Spirit of joy, fulfillment, satisfaction and love. I love to reward you, to fill you to overflowing, to give you an hundredfold. So no matter what step or what sacrifice or what help you lend, I will more than repay.

0 comments: