Friday, December 24, 2010

My Christmas Wish List

To everyone

I wish that you:

-don't pretend to like me
-don't promise something you won't do
-don't tell me I'm a great person unless you think so
-could just tell me if you think that talking to me is a waste of time
-don't promise to take me out if you aren't planning on it
-don't use me
-don't lie
-don't tell me half truths
-don't hurt me
-don't tell me I'm great at something I suck at
-don't diss what I do, esp. when I work hard on it
-don't worry about hurting my feelins
-wouldn't care about what I think of you
-would treet me the same way you want someone to treet you

Merry Christmas


















I hope all your wishes come true this Christmas also

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks Nala! I hope your wishes come true as well -winks- and dear, I think you are a GREAT person! And I love you and am thankful for u