Monday, December 20, 2010

News About My Computer

Argh...my computer keeps on having problems, randomly shutting down anytime it feels like it. I have this feeling that it will soon be useless, I can't even go on YM for more than 10 mins without it signing me out. And I like need my computer for soo many things, --guitar, word time, blogs, writing people, music, chatting, etc. So really pray that it stops doing blue screens and keeps on working.............I would appreciate that tonz :)
Oh ya also I have a cold :(( pray I get healed, don't like being sick :(
Also I have a song for you people to hear, I really like it. I don't really like Demi Lovato, but in this song she is really nice, and I'm gonna see We The Kings live in February along with NeverShoutNever! and The Maine....Can't wait :) :) :)

Enjoy!

0 comments: