Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Last Night Experiences

I finally understand why my dad always tells me to turn of the phone at night....ok let me explain

Last night we were watching a movie and so when the phone rang I said I was busy and put the phone on the table and forgot about it. Later I was almost sleeping and I hear this annoying sound, first I thought I got a text, but then it was getting way to long and I realized the ringing wasn't coming from my phone, so I sit up and look at the caller ID. It said Simon's home, ok shoot! I answer and I hear Jason's voice say hello, and I say it back, and then again, and then he hung up, I was like stupid guy and lay down to go to sleep. Now I was wide awake and annoyed, why hadden't I turned of the phone, but nvm, about 1 hour later I am almost asleep when I hear the phone again. This time the phone doesnt' recognize the number so I answer, it was some Filippino kids (unless they were putting on an accent, I was to tired to tell). And so I asked who's calling and the person was like PAUSE...so I was like 'Hello'? and they they said it's Justin Bieber, accompanied with some laughing, I said 'wtv' and they say "whats ur name," I say "Natalia"...now it always takes me having to say it at least twice for the person to get my name and then after the kids got it they asked me where I was from, since I knew I would probably have to repeat a few times and I would be dead in the morning if I didnt sleep I hung up, TURNED OFF the phone, told Lucy who was like "dumb kids who prank call at 12 in the night" and then lay down, soon after I was alseep. From now on I will always turn of the phone when it is left in my room, I don't want more calls from Justin Bieber! :P

0 comments: