Monday, December 13, 2010

News

So want to know whats been going on with me????
Ok, so we've been having tonz of shows...for Christmas.
We made a play with some of the poor kids in the area (it was so tiring) it turned out pretty good esp. considering the fact that we only had like 3 weeks to do everything and the kids were ages 4-13
Then we also had to practice the puppet show (that was the EASY part)
And then we had 4 days of shows, I was dead tired by the end of it, as we would have to wake up really early some days.
Then when the shows were all done, the next day I was sick (that was yesterday) and I slept the whole day, only got up once to go to the bathroom, and only ate soup at dinner....felt HORRIBLE!
Today I'm better, still in bed kinda, I want to get up and help around after, maybe make dinner, not doing so much today, but I don't want to be sick anymore.
Ok so that's my newest update.
Oh we watched the weirdest movie ever, it's called 16 wishes, about this girl who wants her sweet 16th bday to be the best ever, and ya this fairy lets her wish list come true, but some pretty bad stuff happen along the way, and by the end she learns her lesson. Super dumb, but good for when you are to sick to do anything else.
I will try to get a hold of some of the pictures from the shows another time, for now I haven't seen them yet. I only have one.

These are the kids we did the play with, one of them is Gaby (my brother) he's sea water (the one with the blue wig),
The skit was 'the greatest of them all'
If u don't know it, take a look at the green HL books and find it :D

Anyway hope you enjoyed knowing a bit more about my life :D :D :D
Tc and have a Merry Christmas
And pray I get 100% healed, and no more sickness

0 comments: