Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dress Up---Birthday Parties Rock!



Since we didn't have a dress up night in years, shouldn't a Birthday party be a good excuse? The theme was: dress crazy...you didn't have to have a costume, just be crazy. Here are the pictures:


well those are the pix that I am in...now lets show the others

and more pictures:

Bamboo with the Birthday Lady
 
Emo!(well not the clothes)

My dad

My mom

Family picture--pretend my mom is not there

Anita

some people really did get crazy
opinion: dogs and beer don't match

someone gave us this bird a few days ago..cute, no?


srry u can't see it so well

Cheers! Happy Birthday!

our doggies

My family minus parents...don't we look sexii??


--if you want to see the pictures bigger click on them
---I and some others in the homes in the PI, have German Measles....pray for us pls that it goes away really soon and that no PG(that means pregnant for all those who don't know) mommy gets it.
----for more pictures look at Joel's Blog some of the pictures are the same as mine, but there were only so many pictures.
-----look at the vampire doggie on Joel's blog...scariness of the devil!







--some of the pictures moved and I can't fix them without changing tonz, so just be content with the way they are!

4 comments:

MJ said...

FUNNNNN! You make me want to go over there and join you! Gosh I wanna dress crazy!!! SOmeday someday...soon!

Windy said...

Ahahaha, in the last picture of the doggies the white one looks like he's dead!!!
Wooww! Yes, you are sexys!!! Ahahaha, loooove the video, looks like so much fun!

Sandy said...

Man, we should make a dress up party. sigh my daughter is such a hottie! It looks like tons and tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

nice one, i just added up a lot of different emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info