Sunday, January 17, 2010

Here...Finally

I finally got the pix...there aren't so many but here goes:

Christmas:


now I look weird in a lot of these pictures

being happy with presents






 
more people being happy with presents
 

some people do get weird presents

another present

who gets tonz of love
wanna see some REALLY bad pix of me?


 
 
New Years:

This is the only one I have...the family picture 2009
Anita told me to write:
Brace yourself with the finality of the moment! The family picture 2009 BOOM!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wowo! And guess what?! I love the family picture! Everyone's beautiful in your fam, and Nalies you look great! :-* I like the straight hair.
Sooo cute! I wanna hug you! ALL...!Imagine..poor brothers n sisters of yours...if I were there I'd wanna be hugging them :P

Stephanie said...

Oh true :P Permission to save the pic? "Permission granted" :D

sandy said...

YAY SHE POSTED THEM!!
awww, OMG nalies! you're sooo beautiful!! PERTY PERTY! I love your hair its so fun and curly.
i'm a proud prooud mother :)

MJ said...

OMGSHHH NATTY! I LOVE YOU WITH STRAIGHT HAIR! FREAK OUT! ahaha... BUt seriously you look gorgeous! muahs!

Windy said...

Ohhhh, You're so beautiful!!!
hahaha, Anita is so funny.......
You're family is so awesome! Your mommy is super pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're all so big and grown up! Yikes! Tell your dad that he's an old man with beautiful daughter and your mum that she's looking more beautiful than ever. Missing you, Nala.

--Debbie