Friday, January 22, 2010

Prayer Corner

I have a few things that I would like to ask for prayer for I will list them here

*That my German Measles will go away and no one else will get them--plus heal whoever else has them
*An e-guitar, amplifier and even a pic:D..u see I am learning guitar and it's hard when I always have to borrow.
--now for the details...u see when you pray for it Jesus said to be specific, so therefore I will be, I don't want it to be black..or black and white (talking about the guitar here) and I don't exactly know how I want so when you pray for it just pray Jesus gives me the exact guitar I want--he knows better than me :D
*That our doggie will get 'potty trained' and we will all (sisters and me) be faithful to bring him out
*That I won't get sick as often and be more faithful to do things to prevent sickness--such as eat right, sleep right, and exercise right
*Clothes and shoes contact--I know I'm a vain poor missionary
*Love for the lost...need lots of that since I don't really see the Filipino's as 'lost'


---PS. pray for them...I would appreciate it
 

5 comments:

MJ said...

Prayers on the way~

Windy said...

Sure thing!
The Lord will answer! You'll see!

Sandy said...

okie dokey. will do! expect all the miracles as your " family" around the world prays for you. I'm sure the lord wiwll give you the desires of your heart and more!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better! Keeping you in my prayers, little one. Love you! Keep smiling. :D
--your Deb

Stephanie said...

I'll be praying for that too hun! (hugs you) Hahah -grins- "vain poor missionary"?:P :) I get you don't worry. It's so cool how we can pray for shoes and the Lord gives them to us, or pants or bras or skirts or whatever:P even if its not on the exact date we wanted but if we needed it then there it'll be, oh He's sweet like that!