Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spirit Helpers

The adults decided that if we want to watch Legend of the Seeker we have to memorize 3 verses before each episode and we normally watch 2...so man that is hard. But so far we have been doing pretty good :D then all of a sudden the decided we had to memorize 3 spirit helpers and their counterparts before each episode, so in order to watch 2 episodes we have to learn 3 verses and 3 spirit helpers demon thingies.... Now for me since I already know my spirit helpers that is easy peesy, I only have to do verses. Then they decided that we have to read this GN called New Spirit World Power. First I was annoyed that it was so hard just to watch, but then I decided it was good for me as I need to work with my spirit helpers, I mean the last time I talked to them was probably a few months ago. So therefore I am going to start...wish me luck (aka pray for me, I don't believe in luck). Soon I will be pro in everything...I wish. O ya and I am doing art....If i can get my art to look like this

this is a flat surface btw
than I will get payed for it (yes the money will go to the home, but still man they will pay for my art!). Ok well my try at this picture 
didn't turn out so well, like you see this picture it looks like the ground isn't flat, and in my picture the ground looks flat
Ok this is my one. It's different but ptl it turned out ok, my dad is going to show it to the guy who wants to buy my pictures and I hope he likes it:D (pray he does). And even if he doesn't soon I will learn to draw the proper way and then it will be good. Plus if he pays good then I will ask the home to let me keep a percent of the money so I can save up to buy an e-guitar, unless Jesus doesn't supply one first. 
--the lighting in my picture is bad but that's cuz it was taken with a junk phone camera.

3 comments:

Windy said...

Cool! Yes, I will definitely pray for you!

Sandy said...

Omgosh! You're art is so awesssome! I mean, the one you did was super. you never told me you drew. ugh, why am I alway the last one to knwo these things.I'll pray for that. I'll bet he'll love them. You've got to show me your art sometime :)

Natalia said...

hey thanks u guys..and sandy the reason you never know these things is cuz we're never on at the same time barely:(( and when we are there are so many millions of stuff to talk about.