Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Public Apology

All you guys I am really really sorry about still not putting pictures up of Christmas and New Years as I promised I would. I still haven't seen them, and only one adult has them in the home and he's out most of the time.........but I shall really try, I really wanted to yesterday but for some reason I didn't because I didn't have a flash drive and a bunch of other excuses that come from laziness. I promise that my next weekend they will be here...the promise is more for myself so that I will be forced from my laziness.


Today was a fun day where nothing out of the ordinary happened.
Today's happenings:
-School was so easy I did over half of my book and that book has 55 pages
-I did better at our workout then yesterday
-I practiced tonz of guitar today and practically know my song now
-scrubbed my room a bit
-spilled half my mop bucket (the worst thing in the world)--but it was only half so I didn't explode, o ya and I was in a hurry, but the Lord gave me the grace!
-was happy
-made someone else happy
-got into an argument (something I didn't do in ages, even my sisters were surprised)
-had a devotions about happiness...something that I read about everyday--I think Jesus is trying to show me something
-listened to music--something I didn't find time to do in a whille
-played with White (my/our cute puppy)
-killed tonz of mosquitos....now maybe I can sleep through the night without pain
-smiled
-got a letter from Stephie--tx luv!
-watched The Legend of the Seeker...an awesome series


All these normal things made me have a good day, even the two not so good things
\
--cuz Jesus luvs me...................:)
---keep smiling, I luv u!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you had a happy day! Stay happy! (hugs you really tight)
Man, evil mosquitoes!

Windy said...

I will!
Ohhh that movie or series looks cool!