Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Happy Belated Birthday!

Windy...I'm so sorry I didn't get to write you for your birthday, it's just hard for me to get on a computer with internet!....but I haven't forgot even if I am a bit late........I wish u the best birthday ever, u are an awesome sister and twin....hope u enjoy being 16, and woman it isn't as bad as u were worrying about! I hope I can chat with u sometime soon. Luv u tonzez and hope to get to meet u one day.


Ps...You look so cute on that pic:D and I like ur dress! Plus the whole holding your wrist thing is really random and cute...LUV U!

3 comments:

Windy said...

Hahaha I hand't even noticed I was holding my wrist!
Thank you so much Nala! I love you tonsies!

Stephanie said...

cuute! I love that picture too! So freaking beautiful Winds, where did you get it from Nalies? I had never seen it! -grins- (kisses Nalies, I miss you!)

Natalia said...

hehe the place i got the picture is called Facebook awesome place if u need pix:P