Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's St. Patricks Day

Green day...I mean the day when everyone is supposed to dress in green. I was going to but then when I woke up I forgot it was St. Patricks day, and I'm not in the mood for changing, so therefore I have no green on me whatsoever :D but it's ok I can still celebrate it somehow in my heart.

Imagine lots of lepricons around you (if you don't know why then it can just be for fun)


Always remember:
Don't let this happen to you:
Find a four leaf clover (if you have clovers in your country--which you don't here):
Last but not least...look for the rainbow, there is always a pot of gold at the end:

2 comments:

MJ said...

oh yayy! ...I never celebrated St.Patrick's Day~ shame on me:P

Sandy said...

Awwww sweeters! Ahem, I've never really celebrated saint patricks day.. but heck! happy St. Patricks day to you too! i love you nalies.. get on soon!..sgh miss youuuuuuuuuuu