Monday, March 15, 2010

Have Faith--Jesus is Always There!

Whenever things are rough, whenever you feel that they're not turning out the way you'd hoped, when you feel your prayers aren't being answered, when the trials of life are a little too much to bear, when the battle seems too long, when your faith is under attack, when you're feeling weary and aren't sure if you can take much more, climb up onto the rock-solid foundation God has provided for your faith through His many promises and encouraging words, and rest in that safe haven.

Don't try to answer all of the devil's lies and accusations yourself; let the Word answer for you. Take comfort, also, in the fact that this battle isn't uniquely yours. It's one that every Christian of all time has had to reckon with, and the answer is the same today as it has ever been—trust in God and His wonderful ways. You can't figure it all out. Instead, encourage yourself in the Word and relax in the comfort of knowing that Jesus has everything in His hands. Rest in Jesus' arms, let Him shield you and support you, and in God's time the storm will pass.

Prayer request extra: We are moving! Same country, same city, different house. Ok now we are going to live alone (as in just my family) and even though I love my family very much living with only my family is not something I enjoy very much........so pray I will learn to enjoy it, and that we find a new house with 5 rooms, and that everything goes well........also if you want to come live with me ur welcome anytime:P So ya just pray and everything will work out.

Also keep on praying for my guitar, on my birthday people gave me some money for it, so I have like half the amount, pray the rest comes through. TX

I LUV U!!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Suriee! I'm glad I clicked here and read this, cause I hadn't! :-* Thanks for posting that word excerpt. And Nalies..I'll be praying -smiles knowingly and hugs you-