Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Xn Ad: Absolutely Anything!

(Jesus:) I'm feeling very generous these days toward My obedient children. I'm like a rich man who is handing out gifts and blessings right and left. You who please Me deserve everything that I have to give. Is there something special on your heart? Do you have any secret desires? Now would be an excellent time to ask. It would be My delight to fulfill your wish. ("Prophecy Vitamins, Part 1," ML #3587)
Key Promise:
If you ask anything in My Name, in the power of the keys, I will do it, and you will see miracles. ("Expect miracles/General," Key Promises)
(Jesus:) What do you need? What do you want? The power of Heaven is yours to command, and there are no impossibilities for you, so don't be afraid to ask! And if you don't know what you need, call on My Spirit to pray for you and through you, to bring about My answers and solutions. ("Prophecy Vitamins, Part 1," ML #3587)
Key Promise:
Anything that you need or desire to help you … you can claim through the power of the keys of faith, and it will be yours. ("Work," Key Promises)
(Jesus:) I am the God of the Universe, and all that this world contains is Mine, and Mine to give. The Devil may think that he owns and controls it, but really, I am the One Who is ultimately in control. When you need something, ask Me for it and I will bring it. Even if I have to part a Red Sea of obstacles and difficulties to bring it to you, I will! If something is My will, and if you have been obedient and are doing your best to stay close to Me, I will supply it! So ask, and you will receive. ("Words of Wisdom, Part 1," ML #3614:95)
Key Promise:
Anything you want to do is within your grasp, your reach, your power, because I've given you the keys of the Kingdom, and nothing is impossible to you. ("Spiritual Life," Key Promises)
Notable Quote:
(Jesus:) Your wish is My command in our teamworking relationship. Your portfolio is to do the asking; My portfolio is to do the supplying. ("Prophecy Vitamins, Part 1," ML #3587)

0 comments: