Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oyyy...Happy Birthday

Meggy...ur as old as me now...wow! For some reason I always think your older than me...but still makes u an awesome person no matter how old you are. I miss chatting with you, and always look online to see if you're there, but these days NEVER! Oh well patience, or at least try. MEGGY! (again) Happy Birthday, hope you have the best birthday of your life and enjoy every moment of it (most of the moments are gone now that it's evening :P) Get some nice presents and if people don't give u nice ones go to them and tell them "Hey I'm way to awesome for such a junky present give me a better one!" (Ok sounded dorky) But but, I really really miss you, and hope  u'll come visit me this year, that would be super awesome. You know you're the first Japanese girl I know, I mean I have seen others, but as far as talked to..it was only guys and even those were all over 20, so it's cool knowing you, along with all the other reasons you're really one of a kind. Plus ur crazy and a good cook (I just wish I could benefit from more than just the pictures of your food!) I love you crazy alien and I officially adopt you as my alien, kinda........well friend/pet etc...:D I LOVE YOU!
Nat :)

Ps. I think you make the best Mulan ever!..u totally look the part.
Here a pwetty rose for you! (Smiles and tires to act formal but fails and starts laughing and gives you a hug)

2 comments:

MJ said...

awww thanks a bunch nat! My gosh I miss you like crazy...umm you should try popping up cuz sometimes i'm just appearing invisible...:P But gosh can7t wait to talk to you! muah!

Windy said...

SHALALALALALAAAAAAAA!
You're my ageeeee!
WELCOME!....to your new life of crazyness!