Friday, May 20, 2011

Hair...

Yesterday I rebonded my hair (which means made it permanently straight) :) I'm super happy I won't have to be straightening my hair for a long while ;;) It was kinda stupid of me to do it cuz I didn't have the money, but it's fine cuz God always supplys no?? Also I got it like purple, it was supposed to be a purple shine, but it turned out pretty purple, so now my hair is gonna be like purple brown for a month, I always wanted to dye my hair purple so it's awesome :) :) I also wanted to cut it, but for some special reasons I can't for 3 weeks...ok enough about my hair.............................have a great day or night wherever u are :*

1 comments:

MJ said...

oh yay! Join the CluB! I'm ganna do it soon too! :)
Don't you just LOVE the fact that you dont have to do a thing in the morning and it just look GORGEOUS! :P ..and it's OH SO SOFT AND SMOOOOTH! LOVE IT! :P
How much does it cost in the PI?
So you dyed it purple as well right? isn'T that like bad for ur hair to get both the perm and the dye? I mean I'm considering doing that as well...but just wanna know :D
Anyways,take more pictures of ur hair..and WITH ur FACE in it pleeeeease! XD