Thursday, May 26, 2011

Post

Hello dear blog ;;)
right now I'm out of ideas of what to write, but I wanted to update so it doesn't seem like I'm the laziest person around. I decided I wanted to learn how to skateboard, but yes I need to buy one first. Yesterday I was trying to learn how to jump, and I kept on trying for 2 hours and still didn't get it, I was using the Mandy's skateboard which has a problem with the wheels and they don't move ever well, so it was easier as the board doesn't move all the time when you are trying to jump, so then later I was trying with Victor's board and I feel and scraped my elbow which was bleeding (I feel a few times withe Mandy's board before that but I was fine) You know skating is really scary, and I think that's why it's gonna take me forever to learn....but I REALLY want to so ya I will :) :) :) other than that nothing to exciting has been happening, my Dad is leaving in 17 days, and then I will be the only one from my family left on this island, I have no idea how to feel about it, and to be honest I don't really want to think about it. We will probably be moving to Bohol in October, and I don't really want to but I still have time to get used to the idea, so I won't make any judgments just yet. I'll go there is June to see the place so any comments will have to wait until then. I just watched Juno again ;;) I really like that movie, donno why I just do. On Sunday we're gonna go to SM to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with the Martinez's, Anita, Joel and my dad, hope it's awesome but doubt it as I was not super into the previous parts...but at least it'll be entertaining. Anyhow I'll write about more stuff some other time....go other things to do now. so Bye :) 

0 comments: