Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lee DeWyze and White

Last Saturday we went to Lee DeWyze's concert (he's the winner of American Idol season 9). We left early and were gonna hang out at the mall for a while, but when we got there we found out that the mall was only food shops, and a Montessori place plus skin care, so we bought icecream and walked around trying to find things to do, like go up and down the elevator (the mall was only 2 floors). I went with Anita, Zella, Mandy and Joel, so we were just being random around. We were all happy cuz we were gonna be able to meet and greet Lee DeWyze cuz Nikki (Zella and Mandy's sister) was part of the media, but then we found out that only 2 of us could, so Anita and Zella went, I was a bit disappointed, but didn't care to much as I had only heard of Lee Dewyze first time the night before

L-R: Nikki, Zella, Lee DeWyze, random person 1, random person 2, random person 3, Anita

But anyhow all in all it was a fun day, we ate KFC stuffed ourselves and went home. 

The second part of my post is dedicated to Whitey! I miss him sooo much! He was the cutest puppy ever, and now he's just gone, (you see my dad is leaving next month and I can't really keep him (many reasons) in my new home, so ya.. we had to give him back to the guy who gave him to us :(( I miss him tonz already and it's only been 2 days (today being the third)...sniff sniff....o well guess there is a reason..but still :( 
Last day with Whitish....

0 comments: