Friday, May 27, 2011

Moments

Today was a weird day, actually I have no idea what was weird about it, but it didn't feel like a normal day. I woke up at 9, watched touched by an angel, cleaned my room up a bit, then I watched Twilight (Anita really wanted to watch it and so I decided to watch it with her) than after that I straightened my hair (it's so awesome that it goes so fast now that it's rebonded :D ) and then after that besides eating lunch and stuff I was on my computer for a while then went to the park just hung there with Pepsi and Victor continued trying to learn to jump on the skateboard (still didn't get it) then came home ate dinner, did dishes, painted my nails. I was laying in my bed doing nothing for half an hour so I decided to make myself some chocolate milk :) and then we decided to go the park, but Jo and Joy came home so we had to help them unpack the shopping, after that we invited Joel to come to the park with us. When we got there we saw Oscar and he introduced us to about 3 people and then we went to the basket ball court to skate. Then later Oscar joined us and we just hung there for a while with him (like 1 hour or something) and then went home cuz it started raining. Then I came home, got on my computer, but my dad needed the internet cable so I was bugging Victor and then I was practicing my guitar (o yes I learnt Coffee and Cigarettes by NeverShoutNever! on the guitar this morning :) and then I got my computer back just did some random stuff, decided to update my blog and here I am. but anyhow I bet your weren't interested to hear about my day, but it's fine....I'm gonna go watch the newest How I Met Your Mother now.....see ya!!! ciao

0 comments: