Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pirate of the Caribbean-- On Stranger Tides

hellllooooo....I am super bored, I want to go out of the house!!!!! Pepsi is watching New Moon, I was gonna watch with her, but I didn't wanna watch Twilight stuffies, and so I told her to watch on another computer, and since the sound wasn't good there she's watching with headphones and so I can't watch with her only on silent mode....I need to straighten my hair, probably do it right after this post.

Ok so want some news updates, I watched POTC 4 in the cinemas with Anita, Mandy, Angela, and Zella...we bought tonz of snacks (yes waisted tonz of money) but I really liked it, well the mermaid story, it was way better than the other parts.


Also been going to the park and hanging there a lot, sometimes we meet up with random people meet new people, or at other times we just go and sit in the basket ball court when it's dark and empty and just talk or be foolish. Also randomly bring the skateboard and practice. The other day we also went to the park in phase 8 with the Martinez's and Sum we played hide and seek and stupid stuff like that. This is the first time I'm having a real summer vacation in my life, so it's awesome.......:) except that I'm bored a lot, but I'd rather have that then work. On Thursday they are going to make like a kiddy camp till Friday and I'm gonna have to help, but it's fine....and then other than that nothing is really going on. So ya gonna go now bye :-h tc

0 comments: