Friday, May 6, 2011

YES!

I am super happy today....(well technically yesterday as it's passed 12, but I'll just call it today)

I FINALLY FINISHED MY SCHOOL FOR THE YEAR!

now I'm officially on 11th grade, ya sure I'm behind, but still happy to be able to have a summer vacation even if it's really short cuz I finished late.

Also I got to watch Beastly in the cinema's (which I really wanted to btw) and hehe it was cute, I mean not my favorite movie but I liked it, I just wish Lucy was there to watch me and Anita make fun of Alex Pettyfer :P Some things were lets just say 'funny' but ya :D if you haven't seen it you should. Anyway I'm really addicted to this book right now (City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare) So i'm gonna read. I'll post later, bye.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congrats on finishing the school year! We must CELEBRATE! I'll celebrate in this part of the world, make sure you do as well! Jesus, I call on the keys of enjoyment for Nala, the keys of celebration, fun and love. Please help her to take the weights down, anything and all she could be carrying, take it away from her so that she isn't weighed down by it any longer. Give her wings like an eagle, make her soar and reach new heights. I call on the keys of rising above anything that could take her down. I praise you for how she was so happy today! Continue to make her happy, help her to zealously guard the gift of joy that you've given her to keep. Wrap her around your waist and take her to heights she's never dreamed of. Even if the winds are cold and there are storms, help her to enjoy the rain and know that the bad times are just for a while and the rain is watering the soil of her heart that will then give forth much fruit! In Jesus' name.
I love you Nala!