Friday, December 18, 2009

Decorating........It's Christmas Time

A little while ago we decided to decorate our house as it is getting close to Christmas (well I guess we started early---in Hungary we didn't put the tree up till the 24th). But that's beside the point... so we were decorating, and we got really in a Christmas spirit, so I decided to put some Christmas music on. The whole house felt like Christmas even though it was really hot and there is no snow (my first year without a snowy Christmas --sniff sniff). Here are some pictures we took, super exciting stuff!


we even decorated our kitchen

more decorating

our Christmas tree, it's TINY! but cute...

3 Santas in front of the tree


since our tree was so small and I wanted to make a bigger and cuter tree...but it wasn't so much cuter, but at least the santas posed in front of me:D

I was so excited about my present from santa

I guess I was not the only one excited about my presents

so wishing u all a Merry Christmas...if u wanna know more about our super exciting decorating from a different persons perspective look here: Christmas Decorating for Our House it has some of the same pictures, but we only had so many. And also we are not the Alemany sisters, for 2 reasons, 1: we are not Nuns, 2: we are not Filipino's.

My Christmas picture, super exciting---Steph look at my smile it's huge(smiles)



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awwww! Love it! (Huuge smile going on) I love it! You even put Christmas decorations in the kitchen! Lights! ~sweet stuff.
Hahah, we put our Christmas tree up since November :P
Thanks for being soo sweet, I love you! No other like Nala!

Natalia said...

ya our tree was up in November also...but we only decorated the rest of the house in December....

aww so sweet...well there is no other like u either :)

Windy said...

Ahaha, I love your smile!!!
SIgh.......can't believe Christmas is over! SO soooon!!!