Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Family



My Family last Christmas

Ok let's meet them one by one

Gabriel Denith aka Gabey: He's the youngest and sooo cute...o it's his birthday today, he's turning 5

David Julian: he's my evil agent of evilness lampy, and King Julian who can't wait to celebrate Julianuary (you should watch the latest 30 minute Madagascar Christmas one). We always play 'evil' games, o ya, I'm his Awful Alvin Catchy.... aww so cute :) o and he's 7

Victor Daniel: he's crazy and gets my other brothers doing crazy things to, dressing up like natives, chasing snakes and the like...see he's holding a snake in the picture before (no worries it was dead) he's 9

Laura Agnes: well everyone knows her as Lali, she's really funny, and my constant companion of sorts, well she's kind of like the sister I'm with most (except Lucy) she's 10

Anita Flora: well actually we call her Pepsi (don't ask where it came from, cuz I don't remember) she's the craziest in our family (kinda) well on that pic she's dressed in my clothes, except the hat (now i gave her the shirt and skirt) Pepsi I will spank u:D o ya and she's 12

Lucia Esther: she's 14 and um, I donno...GBY Lucy, o ya I luv singing the song called Lucy to her, and Lucy in the sky with diamonds....


and me (drum role) my full name is Natalia Klara Alemany Garcia Bota... long no? I'm 15 incase u didn't know...and my birthday is March 6 (don't forget)

 I don't have any pictures of my parents that are only them, so you can look above

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I looove your family! They're all so adorably cuuute!And! I gotta give it to your parents. They gave you guys the awesomest names. I love the combination of all of them :). A huge hug to you nalies. :)

MJ said...

You look so cute in that family photo!!
and gosh ur younger siblings are all so adorable!! Such cuties.

Anonymous said...

Lucia is unbelievably pretty for ur sister!!! And ur pretty to.

Anonymous said...

Lucia is to pretty to be true. Ur pretty to Natalia. Whoever you guys are im interested in u. Can u tell me ur e-mail adress please???

Natalia said...

who are u?...i don't give my email to tottal strangers!