Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rain--God's Tears

Tears are the words the heart can't express


The one who loves you will make you weep

 
I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make my cry

Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it

 
Laughter and tears are meant to turn the wheels of the same machinery of sensibility; one is wind-power, and the other water-power; that is all
 
She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful and life was so short

Tears are so beautiful---guys should cry more often ;)


--plus tears look so cute.......so why are people ashamed of their tears 


3 comments:

MJ said...

tears...yeshh it's so cute and and pretty...one day I'll take a nice tear picture!

Natalia said...

cool than u can send it to me:)

Stephanie said...

Nalies I realized I had never thanked you for this blog post, I remember it really helped me especially on that time I was crying a lot. -smiles- I love you