Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Everyone Needs Love




Polar
Bear
: I come in Peace



Norbert
Rosing ' s striking images of a wild polar bear
 coming upon
tethered sled dogs in the



wilds of
Canada ' s Hudson Bay
.
 
  


 The photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his dogs when 
the polar bear wandered in.. 



 



It ' s hard to
believe that this polar bear only needed to hug someone!





The Polar Bear
returned every night that week to play with the dogs.


May you
always have love to share,


Health to spare
,

And  friends that care




3 comments:

Sandy said...

I loved this! hehe, when you sent it to me, I was smiling soo hugely i thought it would be scarry probably was.imagine seeing that in real life.. sigh amazing

Natalia said...

Yes that would be very scary...but so cute (polar bears are my favorite animals :D)

Windy said...

Awww this is so cute!!!
What a nice polar bear! He was probably lonely, poor thing! A super good example ov wuv!!!