Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday


Happy Happy Birthday my pwetty Debbie :D hope u have a super fun birthday with lots of cake and presents and cold...I luv u! O ya and invite me to your wedding when it happens....I miss u, u should come visit soon, u know Philippines is not such a bad place, maybe u will find a Filipino husband ;;) and  plus I need my super hair dresser back ;) And u get to eat lots of beans (just perfect place for Mexicans) and I'm sure my parents can supply u with lots of scanning and we can listen to crazy GN's talking about marriage problems, and dance to 'Salam Namaste,' and I never finished learning  'Made to Love.'
All that to say....when you get bored of Romania there is always somewhere to go:D

And...and, I must say u are an awesome person to be crazy with :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww, you remembered! I feel so special. Thank you for the duper cool things you said, I now have to live up to the rep. gosh, that's a lot of work! I promise I will try to have fun and do something crazy in honour of you and this note. Love you, Nala. Missing you. Maybe I'll go visit sometime...get to see all your PI bfs :D

Natalia said...

:) yes come see me! it would be so awesome, and update ur blog:P