Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 13

Day 13: Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

I want to see the world! This is a very broad topic and I could probably write a book explaining each country I want to visit and why. I doubt anyone would read that though so I will stick with 3 countries that answer this question. 
Ireland: The place I would like to visit the most in the whole world is Ireland. To be honest I don't really know why I am so fascinated by that country, but I really, really want to go there for St. Patrick's Day. I have recently been told by an Irish that St. Patrick's Day is over commercialized and mostly the foreigners there celebrate it and the Irish prefer to stay at home or even leave for that holiday. So I have a huge feeling that when I finally do it I will be disappointed, but I will still get around to it one day. I am also very interested to see the landscapes, castles and coasts of Ireland. I can imagine it being amazingly beautiful.
Spain: I have so many reasons for wanting to go to Spain. First, my dad is from there and I feel like I could finally learn Spanish properly if I would go there for a month. Also whenever I tell someone I am half Spanish they always ask me what kind if place Spain is, or how much I like it, or some even try to speak to me in Spanish. It is really embarrassing for me to have to answer with 'I am learning Spanish and haven't been there since I was 5 so I don't know anything about it'. A lot of people have told me it was their favorite country they have ever been to, and I would really like to go see it for myself. I also love the Latin culture and would love to live there for a few years some day.
Switzerland: I have been to Switzerland 4 times in my life and I love it. Everything is so high class and professional and my dream is to live there for 1 year. I can imagine living there for a long time wouldn't be that great as it is so strict and I would probably go crazy, but give me 1 year of perfection and I will love it. 
Switzerland 2013

0 comments: