Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 22

Day 22: How have you changed the past 2 years.

I have changed a lot in the past 2 years. 
2 years ago I was: living with my family, doing a course which I took a break from high school for, I was in a "serious" relationship, didn't have any friends in Hungary or even hardly go out, I was super emotional about everything and I wished I could live anywhere else. 
Now on the other hand, I moved out, I am working, I have applied for some colleges and hoping I will be accepted, I am not in a relationship, I have quite a few friends here, I am barely ever home, I'm not so emotional anymore and I wish that I could stay in Hungary but I have to move. 
So my life has kind of taken a 180° turn in a lot of ways. My personality is pretty much the same, I think I have matured somewhat, but if I didn't over 2 years that would be really bad. 
I don't look different at all though.
Dec. 2012
Dec. 2014

0 comments: