Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 15

Day 15: Write 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1. I am in the process of making a yin yang dream-catcher
2. I love my life
3. I recently found out I'm allergic to dog fur :( 
4. I really want a new phone but won't buy one
5. I had hip piercings for 3 months
6. I love snacking on the delicious cheese I have in my fridge
7. I am going to one of my student's birthday party today
8. I don't understand people who prefer fries without ketchup
9. I wish I could tune my guitar without a tuner
10. I never go a day without drinking at least 2 liters of water
11. I collect snow globes
12. In general I cut my own hair and therefore always have crappy haircuts
13. I am listening to Of Monsters and Men 
14. My room is a mess
15. I don't like having long fingernails

0 comments: