Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 21

Day 21: One of your favorite TV shows.

Since I have already written a fair amount about How I Met Your Mother I will choose a different show to go on about. So now I will introduce you to an amazingly great and hilarious show that everyone should watch called Scrubs.
I watched this show back about a year ago and once I started I could not stop watching. It has everything you could want in a series; comedy, drama, suspense etc. It is 9 seasons long, and even though the last season isn't the greatest, the other 8 are perfect. If you haven't heard of it before then you haven't lived life to the fullest. 
WATCH IT NOW!

-Yes I know I sounded like an advertising agent, but you cannot talk about a favorite TV show without promoting it in some way.

0 comments: