Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 17

Day 17: Your highs and lows of this past year.

Since 2015 just started and not that much happened I will write about 2014 instead. 
A lot of really great things happened in 2014: 
  • I got to travel to Slovakia and Italy 
  • I went to a festival 
  • I helped with a camp 
  • I had a really fun 20th birthday
  • I made some good friends
  • I worked quite a bit on my scrapbook
  • I made some really good dream-catchers
Some of the lows were:
  • being too stressed out
  • getting sick 
  • having the worst toothache ever that even the strongest painkillers didn't help
  • baby sitting for this family that was really weird
  • spending a lot of money on dentists
  • spending a lot of time waiting at hospitals 

As you can see most of the highs of my year were going places and most of the lows were physical pains. I really did enjoy 2014 and have to say it was one of the best years of my life for sure. 
I had sad times, and got depressed a bit, but I think I learnt a lot about my self last year. I really learned to control my emotions and am proud of my progress. 
So there you have 2014 in a nutshell.

Since I mentioned dream-catchers I want to post my latest one that I just finished last night.
I feel very content with it!

0 comments: